Our Approach to Leadership Search
Every organization is unique -- its future plans, its culture, its values, its stage of growth, its performance.
Changing the leadership at the top of an organization or a department represents major change for everyone. Selecting the right leader at the right time and with the right mandate is a critical undertaking for Boards and CEOs.
At Kinley & Connelly, we approach every search for senior leadership with a sense of privilege and responsibility.
Key factors in our search process:
- Research, advance analysis and significant up-front development work
- Transition planning
- A Well-developed outreach and sourcing strategy
- Evaluation based on behavioural descriptive/competency-based interviews and 360 degree referencing
- Client-assisted interviews
- Detailed documentation
- A high degree of candidate respect and attention
- Involvement in every aspect of the search -- we do the work!
- Open, transparent progress reporting
- Commitment to follow-up with clients and candidates
- Sense of urgency
- Limited partner workload
- State-of-the-art resources
- Performance focus -- over 98% completion rate!
Contact us today to learn more.